Open daily 7 AM until 8 PM (until 9 PM on Fridays and Saturdays)
Members get 6c credit for every $5 spent in a transaction. Membership is free!
Members, click here to check your reward balance.
Our special offerings are always changing and always exciting. Check this space often!
There are many additional specials in our
Deli / Bakery
- Come in and check out the ready to go Yancey's Fancy cheeses. Great to take with you on a day hike!
7.6oz, only $6.99.
- Assorted mini cupcakes are back. A variety of flavors for your choosing, only $3.99 for a dozen
Would you like us to cater your special event? Please come
in or email us for information.
- Homemade sausage is now available in our fresh meat case.
- The weather is going to be perfect for grilling, and boneless skinless chicken thighs are great on the BBQ.
- If chicken is not your thing, then come on in and select a juicy steak from our variety of fresh cut Black Angus meats.
- Organic clip top carrots or organic Fuji apples, only $1.49 a pound.
- The first crop of seedless watermelons are here, only 59 cents a pound!
- Ed Hume SEEDS ARE HERE! Let your garden start early, $2.49
- Kids Free Fruit of the Week is a Dapple Dandy Pluot.
||Mother's Day Cakes: Kids decorate their own Mother's Day cake (with our help, if they want!)
||Customer Appreciation Breakfast: Free outdoor breakfast under the tent, from 7:00 to 10:00 AM
||June is dairy month. We'll have great deals all month long!
||Seafood Festival: Specials on raw fish and seafood
||Father's Day Cakes: Kids decorate their own Father's Day cake (with our help, if they want!)
||Fireworks will be on sale in our parking lot.
A satisfied customer at our 2013 Customer Appreciation breakfast